Hello!

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

An Autobiography Of A Tennis Racket

Hello! I am a tennis racket. I was born in a factory 'Wilson'. After I was manufactured, I was shipped off to Spain, where I rested for about a week in an ordinary sports store. I was probably the best racket in the sports store and obviously the most expensive. I had a blue grip and the rest of my body was a wonderful design of blue and black.


Finally, one day, I was bought. Bought by the famous Rafael Nadal! At that time he was just a regular player and he played only in small tournaments. he practised everyday but hardly ever played with me. I was mostly used for the small tournaments he played.


Then one day suddenly I found myself in his hands. He was playing a grand slam! If you ask me, it does hurt quite a lot. He played remarkably well and reached the finals. He thankfully won the finals and was very happy.


That was the last match he ever played with me and I was quite disappointed. Now I hang with all his trophies, in a room that's heavily guarded. But I have nothing to do. Everyday I'm dusted and cleaned nicely by Rafael's servants. I had a very nice life and I'm as happy as could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment