I am called kool khira cause as you would have guessed I love cucumber (which is the english name for khira). I would love to have only cucumber for any meal but I am not allowed because it doesn't have ENOUGH nutritions even though I'm quite sure it has as many as any other veggie. Its also green in colour! Aren't veggies which are green supposed to have a lot of nutrition?!Anyway at least I like some veggie! Everyday im stuck with all these weird tasting and looking vegetables. UUURRRGGGHHH! they taste so horrible and every day im told to eat because they are supposed to be healthy. My parents really know nothing about nutrition....making me eat all those horrible greens. I think khira is the only normal tasting veggie.I LOVE KHIRA!
Saturday, 15 February 2014
Why Im Called What Im Called
I am called kool khira cause as you would have guessed I love cucumber (which is the english name for khira). I would love to have only cucumber for any meal but I am not allowed because it doesn't have ENOUGH nutritions even though I'm quite sure it has as many as any other veggie. Its also green in colour! Aren't veggies which are green supposed to have a lot of nutrition?!Anyway at least I like some veggie! Everyday im stuck with all these weird tasting and looking vegetables. UUURRRGGGHHH! they taste so horrible and every day im told to eat because they are supposed to be healthy. My parents really know nothing about nutrition....making me eat all those horrible greens. I think khira is the only normal tasting veggie.I LOVE KHIRA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment