Hello!

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Unbelievable!



It was around last year when we had gone to Turkey that we visited this small road side shop in which there was a guy who sold soap. So we took a round around the small shop and we liked the soaps and body washes so we decided to buy some when he started telling us a story, it was about himself.

'I used too work in the army. I was in the mountains with some of my colleagues on a mission. I got shot in my thigh and they just abandoned me.' He rolled up his pant and showed the scar. 'As I could not walk I army-crawled 21 kilometres and when I reached the camp I broke the guy who abandoned me's arm in three places and I was sent to jail a month. Now I sell soap.'

What an amazing story! I was inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment