Hello!

Thursday, 26 March 2015

Slavery Part 2

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am Dakota. Now getting back to what happened...
 
My master was lying dead on his bed and I didn't know what to do. I loved my master a lot and  the shock of seeing him dead in front of me brought tears to my eyes. I was shocked and by the time I recovered fellow slave and the masseur Jose had also arrived. I informed Madam who was with her ornatrix in her room. She came with her hair half made. She started crying when she heard the news but there was something strange about her. When I went to tell her she was having an argument with her ornatrix and she seemed to be a bit shaken up. 
As soon as she saw me she got up. Her hair was half done and she looked like she had been crying. Still I didnt say anything about that and told her the bad news. She pushed past me and ran to the other room. But for some reason she didn't look that shocked....

No comments:

Post a Comment