For a couple of weeks now, I've been having a suspicion that my husband was in love with an other lady. He went out an strange times to the bath whereas he hardly ever went there before. Then, a week ago, I had gone to the bath. And when I returned, I found a lipstick mark on a wine glass and it wasn't mine....
I suddenly hated my husband. We had been married for years, and suddenly this? I then figured, it would be farely easy to kill him. I still loved him a bit. He was still my husband.
My husband is a rich man and if he died, all the money would be mine... That day I made up my mind, I WOULD KILL HIM.
My plan was farely easy. I first talked to the masseur. I bribed him to kill my husband. The plan was to go in the morning and as usual start the massage. The masseur gave him a massage every four days.
Four days from then, the masseur knocked and entered.
He always arrived before Dakota, who was my husband's barber and best man.
I thought about talking to him but then decided against it. He loved his master and wouldn't agree to that even if he was heavily bribed.
I don't know what exactly happened in the room, but the masseur managed to do his job pretty well. I heard my husband shout with surprise as he saw the masseur and the knife in his hand. Suddenly, I realised what I was doing and broke down into tears. My ornatrix was surprised by my sudden outburst and I was forced to tell her about everything.
20 minutes later Dakota entered and told me what I already knew. He was dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment